Wednesday 16 May 2012

Hi friends! :) I sell new and second hand chest binders. Second hand chest binders used to belong to me but due to personal reasons requiring me to power through >10hrs outside daily, I have decided to stop wearing them and sell them. Also, on a recent trip to Taiwan, I have bought back a variety of binders from shops like doublehouse, esha and mr rich to add to my existing binders for sale.

As a rough guide, these binders are sized for people with the following bust size/ ht, wt

Check out the other posts for the various binders on sale! (:

Purchase via meetup in Singapore only. Can contact me through my email to let me know which model you're interested in and decide on a convenient meetup place: agar.chan@gmail.com

Thanks, Agar. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment